Thursday, June 9, 2016

Donald Trump: Says Hillary Clinton has spoken "such lies about my foreign policy. They said I want Japan to … get nuclear weapons. Give me a break."

On the eve of a high-profile foreign-policy speech by Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump accused his rival of lying about what he’d said about Japan and nuclear weapons.

At a rally in Sacramento on June 1, 2016, Trump said that Clinton has spoken "such lies about my foreign policy. They said I want Japan to nuke, that I want Japan to get nuclear weapons. Give me a break." (The excerpt is around the 11:40 mark here.)

Trump had made a similar claim during a rally in San Diego, when he said Clinton "was saying that I want Japan to arm with nuclear weapons. I never said that."

So who’s right? For the most part, Clinton is....
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/02/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-accusing-hillary-clinton-lying-/


No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.