Wednesday, April 22, 2020

This Expert Will Cure Your Excitement for Hydroxychloroquine – Mother Jones

For weeks, President Trump has touted the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as an effective treatment for COVID-19, which has killed nearly 36,000 Americans and infected more than 680,000. On Tuesday this week, the president referred to HCQ, typically used to treat patients with auto-immune disorders like lupus, as “pretty amazing…I haven’t heard a bad story.” In fact, the president hasn’t ruled out an HCQ regiment for himself. During an April 5 press conference, he said, “I may take it. And I’ll have to ask my doctors about that, but I may take it.” The medical community is more circumspect.....
https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2020/04/this-expert-will-cure-your-excitement-for-hydroxychloroquine/

No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.