Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sanders Gets it Mostly Right on Gaza, but Cheerleaders for Israeli Brutality Attack Him Anyway | Alternet

In an interview with the New York Daily News, a tabloid owned by ultra-Zionist multi-billionaire Mort Zuckerman, Sen. Bernie Sanders held forth on Israel’s 2014 assault on the Gaza Strip. "My understanding is that a whole lot of apartment houses were leveled. Hospitals, I think, were bombed. So yeah, I do believe and I don't think I'm alone in believing that Israel's force was more indiscriminate than it should have been," Sanders declared. He then overstated the civilian casualty toll, asserting that “over 10,000 people” were killed by Israel....
http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-project/sanders-gets-it-mostly-right-gaza-cheerleaders-israeli-brutality-attack-him-anyway


No comments:

Post a Comment








Click Older Posts above to see more.